Verified Inc. is the Verified Network. We provide a marketplace for verified identity data, shared with full user consent. You can use Verified Inc. for:
- 1-Click or Free ID Verification: Either it's 1-click, or it's on us.
- If a user has a digital ID card, they can verify with 1-click — instant onboarding.
- Otherwise, the user completes your existing ID verification process, and we cover the cost.
- Custom Digital ID Cards: We'll pay you for each card you issue.
- You can offer digital ID cards to your users the next time they log in to your service, through marketing emails, or through in-app offers.
- In each case, it takes just one API call.
- Supercharge Partnerships: Grow your own network.
- Offer digital ID cards to user to enable 1-click sign-up at any product, partner, or affiliate.
- Dramatically increase referral conversion and embed your brand - top of wallet, top of mind.
- Plug into the Verified Inc. Network: Grow your own network.
- Contact our team, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn which existing Verified Inc. relationships can add to your growth in 1-click.
These docs provide detailed, technical information about how to deploy and use Verified Inc. tech. We recommend starting with the Introduction sections, but feel free to dive into the Components sections for code level details.
Below is an annotated table of contents, which offers a sneak peek of each section.
- Terminology: defines a few specialized terms that are helpful to know.
- FAQ: answers some of the most common questions.
- Acceptance: a detailed guide solely focussing on how and why to accept digital ID cards.
- Issuance Guide: a detailed guide solely focussing on how and why to issue digital ID cards.
- API: describes how to interface with our API to instantly onboard users and issue them credentials.
- Data Schema: outlines how identity data in the Verified Inc. network is structured.
- 1-Click or Free ID Verification: an all encompassing, 1-Click onboarding or Free IDV, walkthrough.
- Hooli Demo: is an open source demonstration implementation of issuing Verified Inc. digital identity cards which unlocks the Free IDV offering.
- Hooli Partner Demo: is an open source demonstration implementation of partner issuance.
- Kredita Demo: is an open source demonstration implementation of 1-click onboarding.
All of our demos are open sourced to serve as examples. See our GitHub for more.